Clayton & McCulloh was the first law firm in Central Florida (and possibly the State) to feature a Client Services Department. What is a Client Services Department (CSD)? Our CSD assist our Clients with any non-legal issues. This Department is a valuable resource for our clients and just another demonstration of our firm’s dedication to our clients.
The following are some of the areas that our Client Services Staff assists our clients:
- Provide Complimentary Case Status Reports on any legal matters we are handling;
- Ensure Compliance with Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations;
- Update your Board of Director Information. If you prefer to update your Board information, please use this link;
- Answer Questions about Invoices; and
- Update your New Manager or Assigned a New Manager. To update manager information, please select this link.
These are just a few of the ways our Client Services Department assists our clients. The Client Services Office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for your convenience. David Batan is the Coordinator of Client Services